Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ForexInterbank business dispute with ForexSynopsis!

Ok so the story is very interesting!I decided to invest 1800 USD in their co-branding business last summer,In June 2006 and registered my name ForexSynopsis at http://www.forexsynopsis.com
I had no sales at all and when I woke up from my sleep for well and strated promoting my site wrting articles and hirin a SEO company they started making comments like do not place the blogger button on my site as it is empty! with 4 articles how is it empty? etc.
Basically I had no metatags at all in order to promote my site and when I hired a SEO company this month the real party begun!The ForexInterbank started telling me about the fact that the SEO company will be responsible for any damage done on my site and that they will deactivate my pay now buttons for secure reasons!When I asked for all the flash content to be removed as it was not search engine friendly at all they removed without my consent my blogger button from my site!The fact was that they did not want me to have sales and pay me 50% of the commission!That is why they never offered me any promotional or advertising help although I asked for it many times!When I told them that I had many ideas and wanted to place new pages,eg a bookstore about trading they strated again making comments like that I will promote my competitors!I wanted to add software for trading and other business stuff and they did not like my idea!So because I realized soon that there was a strong conflict as they actually never wanted me to make any slaes as they admitted it in their email saying the famous 50% commission that thy would have to give me I decided to terminate officially our co-branding opportunity and the obvious was to ask for a full refund of the amount invested and then take back my doamin name as I paid for it!Then the CEO John Keister started acting like a fascist and dictator!
1.Restricted immediately access to me to my stats and admin area
2.Deactivated my access to my business email admin@forexsynopsis.com
3.Removed my blog from my homepage!
4.Wrote me an email telling me that it will be difficult to find my right being in Greece and called me a dishonest man!
Well I am in Greece but I am also aware of the fact that good ethics are necessatry tfor doing business!I know that very good as I am a level II candidate in the CFA program where ethics is a very important part!
I will not let this pass as I will try to find my right the best way I can!Tht;s a promise!I only asked my money back to terminate our business as I realized that they did not want me to make any good business at all!And I will not tolerate any dictatorship especially being Greek,and Greece is the country that gave birth to Democracy!
The war has just begun!And it will be relentless until I get justified!No matter what!
Stavros Georgiadis

12 Comments:

At 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Stavro,

I found you details through LinkedIn. (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/2/52b/81).

I would very much appreciate if you joined my network.

kindest regards
Alex Spiroglou
www.linkedin.com/in/alexspiroglou

 
At 7:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

progressive car insurance quote
infinity car insurance
car insurance for woman
usaa car insurance
admiral car insurance
car insurance price
car insurance chicago
online car insurance
affordable car insurance
compare car insurance quote
churchil
l car insurance

geico car insurance quote
aaa car insurance
in car insurance
buy car insurance
affordable car insurance
best car insurance quote
compare car insurance rate
auto insurance company
rental car insurance
new jersey car insurance
car insurance rats
auto cheap insurance
instant car insurance quote
progressive car insurance
online car insurance rate
best car insurance
car insurance n
california car insurance
buy car insurance

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
in car insurance

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger iraniyan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger iraniyan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:40 PM , Blogger iraniyan said...

Thanks for your valuable information.

It was really of use to me.

-Iraniya Pandian .M

www.usjobcareer.com

The No.1 Job and Career Search Portal

 
At 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breville JE900

 
At 2:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I think nice post. Especially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

 
At 12:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

 
At 12:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I about the collection should secure more info then it has.

 
At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

 
At 7:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I think the post should have more info then it has.

 
At 6:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all


http://www.BuySellDirect.net a new advance ebay interface. I love it because it is
FREE for buyers and sellers


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is 100% FREE for buyers and sellers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home